Friday, February 22, 2013

London Calling!

Sitting here in this gloomy snowy weather makes me think of London (considering most of the weather there is pretty gloomy).  Granted, Londoners get rain and I'm looking at snow...but tomato, tomahto.  So I'm posting pictures of some of the gorgeous London architecture for some Friday inspiration!  In case you're wondering, I traveled to London in the summer of 2011.  Hard to believe it's been nearly two years!  This makes me want to go back, and just travel in general to go & see someplace new.

 The Abbey in Bury St. Edmunds
 Look at that beautiful ceiling tile! (A little blurry--sorry)
 Arched columns and beautiful ceiling
 The crooked houses of Lavenham
 Cambridge
 Cambridge
 Cambridge & The River Cam
 Wellington Arch, London
 Kensington Park, London
 Part of The Tower of London
 Tower Bridge
 Westminster Abbey -- where Will & Kate got married!!  Such a gorgeous church!
 Westminster Palace (Parliament & Big Ben)
 The Abbey in Bury St. Edmunds
 Buckingham Palace I know you all know this! :)
 Part of Dover Castle & The English Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment