Sunday, August 7, 2016

Summer

Hello, there! I know it's been a long while, and in my last post, my goal was to do at least one post per month. Unfortunately, I haven't been following through on that. My summer has been busy with summer class, mini adventures, and a couple of camping trips. We've gone camping twice, up in Eagle River, and last weekend, we went to EAA Airventure in Oshkosh. (Maybe I'll make a post with some airplane picures... my dad would be proud :) hahaha).

We did get two new replacement windows installed about a month ago for our living room. That is what gave me the idea for a new blog post. What started out as a window treatment blog, quickly turned into a post explaining my absence. I know it isn't much of an explanation since I didn't post anything for the spring months.

Stay tuned for a post about my new window treatments. It's time for bed, and I'll need to get pictures off of my camera and iPhone.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment