Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring has sprung!

Well, it looks like Spring has decided to grace us with her presence.  Once the snow melts, I'll be dying to create some DIY! These are some projects that might be calling my name.....  These images came from one of my Pinterest boards.

If you hit the $ store I'm betting you could make this with glue and $5 worth of goodies. 

How to Build a Magazine Rack
http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/how-to/intro/0,,20504617,00.html

pallet flag accent
http://dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/god-save-pallet-reclaimed-pallets.html

We have a spot in our backyard that butts up against the side of our garage.  Because of the two big trees casting shade, grass does not grow there.  I know that'll be the perfect place for a patio!  We'll keep our patio table and beverage tub stand there.  Originally we had thought about doing pavers, but then realized it was probably going to be pretty pricey.  Next, we decided on stamped concrete.  That's still my dream patio, but I think we're going to keep it on the cheap, and use pea gravel.  We have a decent sized area: 16'x24'.  So hopefully we can get this done once all the snow is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment